Rehabilitation and fitness training
Rehabilitation, exercise and fitness training trajectories can be provided for dogs.
- ries of muscles, like muscle-contraction of the M. Gracilis (quadriceps, infra/supraspinatus)
- injuries of tendons, for example, injury to the Achilles’ tendon
- postoperative patients (such as after knee, shoulder or hip surgery)
- neurological patients, for example, those experiencing paralysis, a neck and/or back hernia (post-traumatic or postoperative)
- dogs with lumbosacral instability and lower back pain
- dogs with arthrosis (for example, dogs that have difficulty getting up, especially after resting)
- hypermobility in animals that are still growing
The three pillars of the orthomanual treatment are pain control, improvement of living conditions and getting the animal into better shape.