Rehabilitation and fitness training
Dogs can undergo a rehabilitation-, exercise- or fitness training.
- injuries to muscles, like muscle-contraction of the M. Gracilis (Quadriceps, infra/supraspinatus);
- injuries to tendons, for example injury to the Achilles’ tendon;
- postoperative patients (after surgeries on knee, shoulder or hip);
- neurological patients, for example paralysis, neck- and back hernia (post-traumatic or postoperative);
- dogs with lumbosacral instability and lower back pain;
- dogs with arthrosis (for example, dogs that have difficulty getting up, especially after resting);
- hyper mobility in animals that are still growing.
Below we will explain our philosophy further, especially the triangular relation within orthomanual veterinary medicine. The three pillars of the orthomanual treatment are pain control, improvement of living conditions and getting in better shape.